Where's my LW?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> NEF Herders' Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Where's my LW? Reply with quote

Where'd ya go? Everyone's at work and I get to stay home and be bored and lonely all day Dancing drunken
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's my LW? Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
Where'd ya go? Everyone's at work and I get to stay home and be bored and lonely all day Dancing drunken

Wish I could've. Yellow Razz Let's just say this wasn't one of my favorite days. Yellow Rolleyes And now it's friday. Friday is quickly becoming my most dreaded day of the week, only slightly behind mondays. Yellow Cry
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((((((((((((((LW)))))))))))) I hope today goes better than you think Tomorrow's saturday and you can lounge around and do whatever you want Yellow Cool
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
((((((((((((((LW)))))))))))) I hope today goes better than you think Tomorrow's saturday and you can lounge around and do whatever you want Yellow Cool

Unfortunately gotta mow tomorrow and hit the gym. I've got a fitness test in two weeks so I have to get my cardio up to speed and my waist down a bit. Won't be a problem as long as I don't slack off between now and then. Yellow Cool
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:

Unfortunately gotta mow tomorrow and hit the gym. I've got a fitness test in two weeks so I have to get my cardio up to speed and my waist down a bit. Won't be a problem as long as I don't slack off between now and then. Yellow Cool

Mowing is good, I like to mow! You seem to be very driven :notworthy:
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a lot of choice. I'm too close to retirement to give up now. I've still got to re-enlist one more time to make retirement. I don't want to give them any reason to deny me now. Yellow Sad

Then I can be a slack bastard. Yellow Razz Yellow Laugh
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a few more years! You can do it LW The Cheerleader
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another night/day like that and I can't wait. Yellow Evil Worked until midnight getting people to pull together and get the stuff done so we could leave. Took me 3 hours to unwind so I could sleep then I got called in at 9am. Somebody forgot to install a connector and it jacked up an aircraft's cockpit canopy when they closed it.

They found it this morning when the weekend duty came in to update inspections. There went $250,000 of your taxpayer dollars and several hours of my sleep/day over a STUPID mistake. Yellow Rolleyes #Cussing out

Gonna be a lot of questions to answer monday morning. Yellow Cry
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonewolfz28 wrote:
There went $250,000 of your taxpayer dollars and several hours of my sleep/day over a STUPID mistake. Yellow Rolleyes #Cussing out

That's why I don't work Yellow Razz Sorry you had such a bad day I hope you're able to enjoy some of the weekend
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple years and I won't HAVE to work. I still will just for the toy fund and to keep busy. Yellow Cool

As for the bad day, that's what they pay me the big bucks for. Yellow Rolleyes Could be worse. I could be back doing 12+ hours per day/7 days per week in Iraq. eeeeek

I got to watch the Phoenix NASCAR race. That'll be the extent of my weekend enjoyment. Yellow Evil
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw it on and off, I didn't even see the end of it #Cussing out Kurt Busch makes me wanna :pukeright:
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
I just saw it on and off, I didn't even see the end of it #Cussing out Kurt Busch makes me wanna :pukeright:

I'm not a fan of him either. I follow Bobby Labonte, Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson. Yellow Cool
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:

I'm not a fan of him either. I follow Bobby Labonte, Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson. Yellow Cool

Bobby and Jimmy, yes. I can't stand Jeff Gordon! He thinks he's so pretty and such hot shit #Cussing out I like Ryan Newman love7 I don't wanna hear any chubby comments about him either! Yellow Mad laughing6
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:

Bobby and Jimmy, yes. I can't stand Jeff Gordon! He thinks he's so pretty and such hot shit #Cussing out I like Ryan Newman love7 I don't wanna hear any chubby comments about him either! Yellow Mad laughing6

I wasn't going to call him chubby. I just think he's great at qualifying but has a hard time keeping his team up on what the car's doing throughout a race to take as many wins as he could. 'Course, it could be the crewchief not making the right changes based on what he's telling him. He's able to linger in the Top 10 most days, but has a hard time winning except at a couple tracks.

Gordon has been shying away from his pretty boy image since his divorce. He's also quit shoving god down everyone's throats in every interview. He's more about how great the team is right now. Which is kind of ironic since his team has cost him more points than anything he's done on the track. Losing Randy Dorton in the engine shop showed it's impact early this season but it seems they've gotten a handle on the problem. Yellow Cool Gordon can still flat outdrive most of the other drivers on the circuit. He has the right instincts, I just question his hunger sometimes. Yellow Rolleyes
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His first year he did so well, might have gone to his head and now he's sucking it up Yellow Confused
Another reason I don't like Gordon is....his eyebrows. He really needs to do something with them, they're funky laughing6
I'd love to see Rusty win one before he retires this year, it seems like he gets so close but he just can't go all the way Yellow Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> NEF Herders' Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: