N e f Filter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> NEF Herders' Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonewolfz28
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:
You better go to bed early tonight LW
I'm all bossy, you can just call me mom laughing5

Hey Mom, I'm going to stay up all night drinking and playing UT2004, hope that's alright. Yellow Wink Yellow Razz

Seriously though, my internal clock is very strong. I've been on nightshift so long that I can't get to sleep before 11pm unless I stay up for 30+ hours straight. I would've done that but I'll have to work nightshift from Tues. through Fri. I'm going to be short enough on sleep as it is. Yellow Rolleyes

Dang, they're getting you all screwed up! I can't even stay up past 10 anymore laughing8
Atleast it's only one day that's going to be messed up and then you'll get back to normal

Pretty much. I guess the bear will be coming out of hibernation tomorrow. Yellow Rolleyes I've got to sneak out by 1pm to get to my haircut appointment though. I'll just tell them I have a 1pm outprocessing appointment. I work hard enough and am forthright enough with them that they'll believe it. They'd never let me go early to get my haircut. Nevermind that I won't let the butchers onbase touch my head. They only know one kind of haircut and I swear they all studied at Marine Bootcamp. Yellow Evil
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I guess the bear will be coming out of hibernation tomorrow.

was that supposed to turn me on Embarassed Yellow Razz

I have to go look at your hair now to see how you have it cut Yellow Laugh
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have gorgeous hair, I like your tattoo too :notworthy: Lying to your boss is the way to go :thumbright: laughing6 You don't think they'll notice when you come back?
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By that
Becky wrote:
You have gorgeous hair, I like your tattoo too :notworthy: Lying to your boss is the way to go :thumbright: laughing6 You don't think they'll notice when you come back?

Who said anything about coming back? Yellow Razz Yellow Laugh I'll just take an extended lunch break. Tomorrow is a "training day". That means we'll be down to busy work by lunch time. After that, it's almost expected that people start disappearing. It's all about the creativity involved in the disappearing act. For me, I have a plausible excuse. I need to have a follow up appointment to check the progress of my small pox vaccination. Wouldn't want it to get infected now would we? Yellow Wink By that time, all of the people that matter will have seen themselves to the door as well and thus endeth another wasted day. Yellow Rolleyes
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonewolfz28 wrote:
By that
Becky wrote:

Who said anything about coming back? Yellow Razz Yellow Laugh I'll just take an extended lunch break. Tomorrow is a "training day". That means we'll be down to busy work by lunch time. After that, it's almost expected that people start disappearing. It's all about the creativity involved in the disappearing act. For me, I have a plausible excuse. I need to have a follow up appointment to check the progress of my small pox vaccination. Wouldn't want it to get infected now would we? Yellow Wink By that time, all of the people that matter will have seen themselves to the door as well and thus endeth another wasted day. Yellow Rolleyes

ah, good idea then Yellow Laugh How is your small pox spot doing?
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The small pox is doing fine. No more itches or burning. Actually, I don't think that it fully took. People have described much larger and persistent problems than what I had. Compared to my old small pox scar, this is tiny. Of course, the old one has had about 30 years to stretch so who knows. Yellow Rolleyes
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if you were immunized before this time it didn't get as as nasty because you were partially immune to it dontknow Be happy that it didn't get all funky on you Smile
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
Maybe if you were immunized before this time it didn't get as as nasty because you were partially immune to it dontknow Be happy that it didn't get all funky on you Smile

I was immunized before, about 30 years before. Yellow Wink
Becky
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:

I didn't have to get one of those shots because they had eradicated it over here by the time I was born Yellow Wink
Flunky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:

I didn't have to get one of those shots because they had eradicated it over here by the time I was born Yellow Wink

I got one when I was in grade school, but without booster shots, it's pretty much gone. Yellow Sad
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goobee wrote:
Becky wrote:
lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:

I got one when I was in grade school, but without booster shots, it's pretty much gone. Yellow Sad

Hopefully we don't get attacked with a small poxs bomb eeeeek eeeeek
Flunky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
goobee wrote:
Becky wrote:
lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:

That's one of the big fears since most people have not been immunized for small pox. Even the ones like me who had it done as a child, it's no longer good.
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goobee wrote:
Becky wrote:
goobee wrote:
Becky wrote:
lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:

That's one of the big fears since most people have not been immunized for small pox. Even the ones like me who had it done as a child, it's no longer good.

At least we know LW will still be around to carry on here for us laughing5
Flunky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
goobee wrote:
Becky wrote:
goobee wrote:
Becky wrote:
lonewolfz28 wrote:
Becky wrote:

At least we know LW will still be around to carry on here for us laughing5

Maybe. But they have other nasty stuff like Anthrax, mustard gas, etc. #Cussing out
Esteemed member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone save me Yellow Cry Mustard gas sounds like something you get after eating hot dogs Embarassed laughing8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> NEF Herders' Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: