What's for dinner?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> NEF Herders' Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonewolfz28
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darwin is slacking. thumbup
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep reminding myself to give it a rest when judging this generation. The generation that wears their pants down to their ankles and swallow Tide detergent pods. dontknow
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the saggy pants thing had gone out of style, but one of the newbies at work wears hers down below her ass with an extra long t-shirt and/or sweatshirt to cover her underwear so she doesn't get in trouble. I do know she wears men's boxers.

She's completely useless. Anything she touches, she screws up. Half the time, she's wandering around making excuses for why she can't do what she's supposed to be doing. She tells people she has a condition. I never knew lazy was a condition. Yellow Rolleyes
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I can't do that!"

Well why don't you try to learn then??!!

They seem to rather just flip burgers and complain that they aren't getting paid enough.

Lazy ass whiny bunch. After I came out of college, I couldn't get a job in the field I studied for and worked 3 years at a retail store. Six days a week, 48 hours a day. I made approximately $288 a week or $6 per hour. Just about no holidays off except Christmas and Easter. I think we got Thanksgiving day off but definitely not the Friday after.

If you've ever worked retail, you know that they work your ass off. The business model is get new workers in fresh, burn them out and hire replacement. The key point is, people in my generation were willing to settle for menial type jobs if they had to.

I'd like to see today's millennials graduate from college and take repressive type jobs. As you've noticed, they'll either whine or just sit on their asses all day collecting free money. Yellow Mad
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, they've been told their entire lives that they have value just by breathing. That their lives and feelings matter. News flash, nobody gives a rats ass if you live or die except for those closest to you, and even some of those won't care about your feelings when push comes to shove. Yellow Rolleyes

I told one of my niece's friends, "I know you've been told your entire life that you have value and your opinion matters. Well, it doesn't to me, and right now you're in negative value territory. Now shut up and GTF away from me."

The look on her face was priceless. laughing6

Sadly, this has mainly applied to females and minorities. Young, white, males have been conditioned from an early age to feel like they're part of the problem. Then they wonder why there is a huge disparity in college applications: https://news.yahoo.com/whats-behind-the-unexpected-gender-gap-on-colleges-campuses-204548329.html

And even if they do apply, they're less likely to be accepted as spots are allocated to women and minorities. College have created their own little echo chambers where white men need no bother unless they are gay, trans, or fully indoctrinated as cuckolds. Yellow Rolleyes
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White guys have to hang their heads and apologize for being what you are. That is what the SJWs want. Even churches, the last bastion of conservatism are relaxing their faith requirements to appease/keep/attract parishioners.

The Pope/Vatican has softened their views on homosexuality.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/522311-the-popes-shocking-statement-on-gay-marriage-is-causing-an

Yep, it's great to be a LBGT these days. Male whltes have been thrown under the bus.
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What gets me is when you have teachers telling white male elementary students that they should apologize for their race and their sex. Those kids have no idea what the hell they should be apologizing for. They just know they're being singled out and embarrassed for something they had no part in. That's just fucked up.
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After they're broken in young, they'll be ready to conform as adults. Yellow Rolleyes

The diversity and inclusion brainwashing is all around, a lot of people just don't notice it or think it's OK.

On Prime TV, I'm sick of seeing their new Cinderella movie commericals. In this new version, Cinderella is a mexican girl and the fairy godmother is a black gay guy. Fuck off already. Yellow Evil
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, and if you complain, you're the outcast. Yellow Evil
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is in North Vermont. Maybe you need his racoon solution?

https://fb.watch/8jJhKXsvfu/
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Maye's going to let me install an electric fence...not!
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show her the video and tell her it's to keep her outside cats safe from the predators. thumbup

You got black bears, coyotes and bobcats there too right? I'm not sure you want to try plinking an adult bear with an air gun. You'll just rile it up big time. Yellow Laugh
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to happen. Even if she would let me, I'm not spending the time, money or energy into installing a fence. I've got a nice pellet gun and one of these days Rocket Raccoon will be a step too slow.

No, it won't do much to bears, but bears don't seem to be an issue. We've got everything else around here, but I've yet to see any sign of bears. dontknow

If I do, I'll stay in the house and call the game warden. If one becomes an issue, Maye has a 12ga pump shotgun. I doubt it'd like a slug whizzing past it's head. Yellow Twisted
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily, all I get are possums and coyotes here. i need an air rifle to plink at those damn coyotes, they run around in packs and yelp for hours.

About a couple miles north by the foothills, they get occasional bears, deer and other wild life that wanders down.
Flunky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one looks pretty interesting, it's currently on sale for $249. It only takes a 12" pizza though. That's only a little bit bigger than a personal sized pizza.

https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Toaster-Pot-Functions-Recipes/dp/B08PL5FM5Z/ref=pd_rhf_d_cr_s_vtp_ses_clicks_nonshared_sccl_1_5/143-3289614-0917955?pd_rd_w=aKpVy&content-id=amzn1.sym.c33ad739-91a9-476e-b522-fd0cf7ffda5c&pf_rd_p=c33ad739-91a9-476e-b522-fd0cf7ffda5c&pf_rd_r=M5EG1E7Y5XBZ3GY8KC16&pd_rd_wg=9R6iE&pd_rd_r=cf8abd97-f61c-41ed-8f73-f2e14b465de5&pd_rd_i=B08PL5FM5Z&psc=1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> NEF Herders' Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: