New Apples

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> The Funnies Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonewolfz28
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: New Apples Reply with quote

A man is driving down a country road when he sees a sign, "Apples $5.00 each." Intrigued to find out why an apple should cost that much, he stops and asks the farmer why the apples are so expensive.
The farmer says, "These are special peanut butter and jelly apples. Here, try one."
The man takes a bite and says, "Unbelievable; I taste the peanut butter but not the jelly."
The farmer says, "Turn it around." He does and he savors a sweet jelly.
The farmer says, "I've got ham and cheese apples, too, but they're $10.00 each."
The man is excited, buys one, takes a bite and says, "Wow, these are great but I taste the ham but not the cheese."
The farmer says, "Turn it around." He does, takes a bite and a rich, creamy cheese taste fills his mouth.
The farmer says, "Now, if you really like those, I've got some very special apples that cost $50.00 each. They're pussy apples."
The man cannot resist and buys one. He takes a bite and says, "YUCK, these taste like shit!"

The farmer says, "Turn it around."
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laughing3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> The Funnies Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: