Two Opteron 250's, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz and Wireless Card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> For Sales / Hot deals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonewolfz28
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Two Opteron 250's, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz and Wireless Card Reply with quote

Two Opteron 250's. Retails for $299 Lowest current Buy It Now price on eBay is $299 I'll take $225 apiece shipped via USPS Priority:

Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter with Speedbooster 802.11g compliant. Retails for ~$57. I'll take $40 shipped.

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz 5.1 soundcard $20 shipped.

If you can link me to a retailer selling for less I'll adjust prices accordingly.

I have feedback under lonewolfz28 at both eBay and Heatware with 100% positives over several years.

I can only ship via USPS Priority because I'm stationed in South Korea (Kunsan AB) so shipping is going to be SLOW! Sad Please be patient. It took a week and a half to get my order from Newegg if that's any indication. :eek: I've had stuff I shipped from here make it to CA in about 5 days and other times I've had it take almost two weeks. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> For Sales / Hot deals All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: