Blond Joke Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> The Funnies Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonewolfz28
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Winning Question

A contestant on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" had reached the final
Plateau. If she answered the next question correctly, she would win $1,000,000. If she answered incorrectly, she would pocket only the $32,000 Milestone money. And as she suspected it would be, the million-dollar question was no pushover.
It was, "Which of the following species of birds does not build its own nest, but instead lays its eggs in the nests of other birds?
Is it:
A) the condor
B) the buzzard
C) the cuckoo
D) the vulture
The woman was on the spot. She did not know the answer. And she was doubly on the spot because she had used up her 50/50 Lifeline and her Audience Poll Lifeline. All that remained was her Phone-a-Friend Lifeline.
The woman hoped she would not have to use it because her friend was, well ...blonde.
She had no alternative. She called her friend and gave her the question and the four choices. The blonde responded unhesitatingly: "That's easy. The answer is C: the cuckoo."
The contestant had to make a decision and make it fast. She considered employing a reverse strategy and giving Regis any answer except the one that her friend had given her. Considering that her friend was a blonde, which would seem to be the logical thing to do. But her friend had responded with such confidence, such certitude, that the contestant could
Not help but be persuaded.
"I need an answer," said Regis.
Crossing her fingers, the contestant said, "C: The cuckoo."
"Is that your final answer?"
"Yes, that is my final answer."

Two minutes later, Regis said, "That answer is absolutely correct! You are now a millionaire!"
Three days later, the contestant hosted a party for her family and friends, including the blonde who had helped her win the million dollars.
"Jeni, I just do not know how to thank you," said the contestant.
"How did you happen to know the right answer?"

Wait for it,,,,

"Oh, come on," said the blonde.. "Everybody knows that cuckoos don't build nests. They live in clocks."
lonewolfz28
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, 'Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?'
The other blonde turns and says 'Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????'
lonewolfz28
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent."

They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. "I just graduated from the University of Kentucky School of Law and I believe in the power of Justice to intervene on the behalf of the innocent."

They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness and release her.

The last one (you know it), a blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from "Mississippi State University" and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell ya right now, ya'll ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A trucker came into a truck stop cafe and placed his order. He said, I want three flat tires, a pair of headlights and pair of running boards.
The brand new blonde waitress, not wanting to appear stupid, went to the kitchen and said to the cook, This guy out there just ordered three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards. What does he think this place is, an auto parts store?
No, the cook said. Three flat tires mean three pancakes, a pair of headlights is two eggs sunny side up, and running boards are 2 slices of crisp bacon.
Oh, OK! said the blonde. She thought about it for a moment and then spooned up a bowl of beans and gave it to the customer.
The trucker asked, What are the beans for, Blondie?

She replied, I thought while you were waiting for the flat tires, headlights and running boards, you might as well gas up!
lonewolfz28
Almost "THE MAN!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A road crew supervisor hired a nice-looking blonde woman to assist with painting the yellow line down the middle of the road. He was skeptical about hiring her, but she appeared enthusiastic and told him that she really needed the job. He explained to her that her work day would be to complete 2 miles of line on her road, and he set her up with her brushes and paint and got her started
After the first day, he was pleased to find that she did an excellent job and was able to paint 4 miles of road in her 8 hour shift. He told her that she did an excellent job and how pleased he was with her progress.
On the second day, she completed painting 2 miles of road. Her supervisor was surprised that on day one she had completed twice as much work, but did not say anything, as 2 miles of road was the amount that the job required anyway. He decided to just accept it, and to look forward to the next day when he was sure she would pick up her speed again.
On day 3 he was shocked to learn that in her 8 hour shift, she only completed painting 1 mile of road. He called her into his office and asked her what was the problem, "On your first day, you completed 4 miles of road, on your second day, 2 miles of road, and now on day 3, you were only able to complete 1 mile of road." "Can I ask you, what is the problem?"
"Well, she replied, I keep getting farther and farther from the paint can."
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A young blonde woman decides to try horseback riding, even though
she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse,
unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into action.

As it gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, the blonde begins to
slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but
cannot get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's
neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway!

The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its' slipping rider.
Finally, losing her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the
horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot becomes
entangled in the stirrup, and she is now at the mercy of the horse's
pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.

As she is mere moments away from unconsciousness, to her great fortune,
Frank, the WalMart greeter, sees her dilemma, and unplugs the horse...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> The Funnies Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: