Free Kaspersky Internet Security after rebate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> For Sales / Hot deals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goobee
Flunky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Free Kaspersky Internet Security after rebate Reply with quote

It pays to be at the right place at the right time. I was at Staples today looking at things and came across a sign advertising Kaspersky Internet Security $69.99 and free after rebate. Since I needed a better antivirus over the freeware Avast! I'm using now, I said cool and took the box to the register.

The box range up $79.99 with no rebates. I pointed the girl to the sign and she checked it out and came back and said that the special was starting tomorrow. I said OK but you're advertising it now for $69.99 and free after rebate. She said, "can you come back tomorrow?" for which I responded with "isn't that a bit inconvenient to expect me to come back tomorrow?"

She asked her mananger for help who told her to just charge me for 1 cent. Good deal for me, I don't have to fuss with the rebate. Mr. Green

But anyway, if you need antivirus, Kaspersky is supposed to be a good one and you'll be able to get it free after rebate at Staples tomorrow (or maybe today. Mr. Green )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Goobee's Place Forum Index -> For Sales / Hot deals All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: